quarta-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2011

Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl In St. Barts


Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl spending a romantic day at the beach in St. Barts .
Olivia looks beautiful as always , i don´t think that Olivia Palermo looks very thin as I've heard yesterday when the first bikini pictures were posted. I think Olivia looks absolutely stunning and Johannes is incredibly hot ,a true Greek god. I love to see how sweet Johannes is with Olivia.
In short they are the perfect couple , they look amazing together!

3 comentários:

Filipa Sousa disse...

Olá...a Olivia continua bonita mesmo que aparentemente não tenha maquilhagem...também concordo que não me parece excessivamente magra
;) Filipa

http://oblogdalipa.blogspot.com

Jardin de la Mode disse...

Of course I'll follow you back darling (In matter of fact I follow you now :p)
You've got such a lovely blog!!
xx
Sabrina O.

suddenly twenty disse...

gosto especialmente dele :P